Appt Service-Madison Heights
Appointment Service is available:
MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY
Mon: 10 am-8 pm, Tues-Fri: 10 am-6 pm, Sat: 10 am-2 pm
Mon, Wed-Fri: 10 am-6 pm, Tues: 10 am-8 pm, Sat: 10 am-2 pm
- Appointments are for either 15 minutes or 30 minutes, depending on your needs.
- Final appointments for each day will end 30 minutes prior to closing time to allow for cleaning and disinfecting to be done.
- Only 1 appointment per person, per day.
- Call the library beginning Wednesday, September 30 to make your appointment.
- Face masks MUST be worn by anyone age 2 or older.
- Fax, copy, and printing service will be available. EXACT CHANGE IS REQUIRED.
- No limit on how many items you can check out.
- Person making the appointment may bring up to 9 family members from the same household with them to the appointment.
- No other families or individuals will be in the library at the same time, but library staff and other county employees may be in the library.
- Computers will be available, except for children’s computers.
- Public restrooms and water fountains will not be available.
- Rare, local history and genealogy books, as well as magazines and newspapers, will not be available for in-library use or to check out.
- ALL returns MUST be placed in the external book drop. NO items may be returned inside the library.
- Fines/Fees may be paid at this time. No fines were charged from March 17-September 30. Any outstanding fines are still owed. EXACT CHANGE IS REQUIRED.
- A self checkout will be available and use of it is highly encouraged.