NEW Curbside Hours for BOTH libraries : Monday-Friday 10 am-5:30 pm
- Holds may be placed by phone during regular library hours or online 24 hours.
- Staff will contact you when your items are available to schedule a pick up time.
- Items will be placed on a table with your name on the bag for you to pick up when you arrive.
- LIMIT of 10 items per card for each curbside pickup.
- No magazines, newspapers, or toys/kits may be checked out at this time.
- Items may be returned in the book drop at either library.
- Returned items must be quarantined for 24 hours before being checked in.
Amherst Library: (434)946-9488, ext. 1
Madison Heights Library: (434)946-9488, ext. 2
Amherst pick up location: first handicapped parking spot in upper parking lot
Madison Heights pick up location: handicapped parking spot furthest from the building