Monday-Friday, 11 am – 4 pm
- Holds may be placed by phone Monday through Friday from 9:30-6:00 or online 24 hours.
- Staff will notify you when items are ready for pick up.
- Call the library when you have arrived at the designated spot.
- Allow up to 10 minutes for library staff to bring items out to you.
- LIMIT of 10 items on a library card at any given time.
- No magazines, newspapers, or toys/kits may be checked out at this time.
- Items may be returned in the book drop at either library.
- There will be NO curbside service on Friday, July 3rd
Amherst Library: (434)946-9488, ext. 1
Madison Heights Library: (434)946-9488, ext. 2
Amherst pick up location: first handicapped parking spot in upper parking lot
Madison Heights pick up location: handicapped parking spot closest to the building